In 1958, Huntington acquired the Columbus-based The Market Exchange Bank Company. In 1962, Huntington acquired both First National Bank of Grove City and The People's Bank of Canal Winchester. In 1963, Huntington acquired both The Columbus Savings Bank and the Columbus-based The Northern Savings Bank. In 1966, Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBI) was established as a bank holding company. In 1967, Huntington Bancshares acquired the Washington Court House-based The Washington Savings Bank. In 1969, Huntington Bancshares acquired the Ashland-based Farmers Bank. In 1970, Huntington Bancshares acquired the Bowling Green-based The Bank of Wood County Company, the Toledo-based The Lucas County State Bank, and Lagonda National Bank of Springfield. In 1971, Huntington Bancshares acquired First National Bank & Trust Company of Lima, The Woodville State Bank, and the Kent-based The Portage National Bank. In 1972, Huntington Bancshares acquired The First National Bank of Wadsworth and The First National Bank of Kenton also establishing the first 24-hour, fully automated banking office. In 1973, Alger Savings Bank merged into an affiliate in Kenton, Ohio. In 1976, The Huntington Mortgage Company formed as a subsidiary of Huntington Bancshares with The Pickerington Bank being merged into the bank. In 1977, Huntington Bancshares acquired The Bellefontaine National Bank, The Central National Bank of London, and Columbus-based The Franklin National Bank. In 1979, a loan production office opened in Dayton, Ohio.